Interviews are scary! There seem to be questions coming from every angle, and there designed that way, hope this advice helps:
- Stay calm, they know your going to be nervous, and they’ll make compensations for that.
- If you’ve got an interview, they’re already interested in you! Half the job is over, interviews are your way of proving how great you are!
- Take a moment to think over your answer, dont blurt out random drivvle, you need tobe in control!
- Look at ethical scenarios, and make sure you understand the basis of medical ethics.
- If you didn’t hear the question, ask for them to repeat it.
- Good luck all!